Jul 01 2020
Jul 01 2020
We are excited to offer two opportunities in late August for expecting parents who are located in Winston County and East Walker County to earn baby items for their little one! Our Baby Boot Camp is a day-long event consisting of conversations about our most popular pregnancy and parenting topics from our Now What parenting program! This is a one year opportunity for parents who are struggling to get ready for their baby to arrive. These parents can complete all classes needed in just one day to earn baby items and a car seat for your little one.
Space is VERY limited due to COVID-19 limitations, so register asap! We will contact you if our plans have to change due to health restrictions.
Jun 04 2020
Thursday, August 20th — Winston County Pastors Breakfast — Location & Time TBA
Thursday, August 27th, — Walker County Pastors Breakfast at Synovus Bank (Jasper- 3rd floor conference room) — 9:30-10:30 a.m.
All pastors are invited to either of these events, no matter your church’s location! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Friday, October 9th — PTRC Golf Classic at Musgrove Country Club
Saturday, November 7th — (Mother’s Day) Brunch at Five Loaves Bakery & Cafe
Look for registration to open up for these events closer to the date! Check our social media pages for updates, or sign up for email updates by emailing email@example.com.
Our 2020 Mother’s Day Brunch that was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic has been rescheduled for Saturday, November 7th. Beth Hess will still be our special speaker, and the event will still be held at Five Loaves Bakery!
Our 2020 Golf Classic at Musgrove Country Club has been scheduled for Friday, October 9th. More information to come on both of these events!
Our center has been working toward implementing a mobile unit to minister to surrounding counties, and we are ready to hire a staff member to help with this project! Our Mobile Unit Operations & Outreach Coordinator will help us coordinate logistics and locations for the mobile unit, as well as community and church outreach in the areas that we will be serving. Winston County, Marion County, and the outskirts of Walker County are our initial target areas for the project.
Requirements for this position:
- Ability to work approximately two days per week.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
- An associates or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a helping field, or related experience equivalent; background in public relations or outreach is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (including public speaking)
- One year experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity
- Demonstrate skills in decision-making, problem-solving, planning, organizing, implementation, and teamwork; basic computer skills are required
- Demonstrate maturity, stability and initiative
For more information, please email Jenny Odom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or visits, please.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to postpone our Mother’s Day Brunch. We will reevaluate and reschedule for a later date!
Mar 19 2020
Dec 18 2019