Our 2020 Mother’s Day Brunch that was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic has been rescheduled for Saturday, November 7th. Beth Hess will still be our special speaker, and the event will still be held at Five Loaves Bakery!
Our 2020 Golf Classic at Musgrove Country Club has been scheduled for Friday, October 9th. More information to come on both of these events!
Our center has been working toward implementing a mobile unit to minister to surrounding counties, and we are ready to hire a staff member to help with this project! Our Mobile Unit Operations & Outreach Coordinator will help us coordinate logistics and locations for the mobile unit, as well as community and church outreach in the areas that we will be serving. Winston County, Marion County, and the outskirts of Walker County are our initial target areas for the project.
Requirements for this position:
- Ability to work approximately two days per week.
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord
- Exhibit strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position and sexual purity
- An associates or bachelor’s degree, preferably in a helping field, or related experience equivalent; background in public relations or outreach is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (including public speaking)
- One year experience as a volunteer in some ministry capacity
- Demonstrate skills in decision-making, problem-solving, planning, organizing, implementation, and teamwork; basic computer skills are required
- Demonstrate maturity, stability and initiative
For more information, please email Jenny Odom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or visits, please.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to postpone our Mother’s Day Brunch. We will reevaluate and reschedule for a later date!
Mar 19 2020
Dec 18 2019